miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Espacio entre líneas

"Lately I've been working on narrative, so I don't do it that way now. But I'm starting to worry about self-censorship -- that I might be internalizing some shit. I might be writing what people expect me to write, writing from that place where I might be ruled by economic considerations. To overcome that, I started working with my dreams, because I'm not so censored when I use dream material. And I'm working at trying to find a kind of language where I won't be so easily modulated by expectation. I'm looking for what might be called a body language. One thing I do is stick a vibrator up my cunt and start writing -- writing from the point of orgasm and losing control of the language and seeing what that's like." Kathy Acker

Quiero entregarme a mis sueños para no volver a dejar de decir lo que quiero, estoy en ésta etapa. Exactamente ahora añoro poder bater mi cuerpo con múltiples orgasmos y a diestra y siniestra ser lo que sea que quiera ser. Se me paran los pelos del antebrazo que son casi inexistentes, y pienso que nadie lo pudo decir mejor (explicar mi estado/etapa/relación con la escritura) que Kathy. Me auto-censuro. Me mutilo. Auto control por favor nena, auto control.

No hay comentarios: